Campus Child Care
Co-operative of Guelph
Highlights and Expectations
- The Centre has a computerized security system that allows only staff and
parents with a coded key to gain entry to the building.
- Any other person must ring the bell and be greeted by a staff member.
- We ask for parent co-operation in maintaining a secure environment by
being aware of anyone who enters the building with you.
- If in doubt, please ask the person to wait and find a staff person who
will then assist that person.
- There are security cameras facing the parking lot and front door that are
monitored by security for the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural
- In addition, the centre also has it’s own security system to guard
against intruders after hours.
- You must notify the staff, in person, in writing, or by calling into the
office, if someone other than yourself will be picking up your child.
- All other persons, even those listed on your “pick-up authorization”,
will be asked to produce picture identification before your child will be
permitted to leave.
- Staff will not allow a child to leave the Centre unless these precautions
have been taken.